"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Great and wonderful day!

Last night (after I posted), I was talking to Man-pretty online. When he had to leave, he said that he was going to talk me tomorrow (now today). Just keep that in mind while I tell you about the rest of my day.
Pink Piggy and I had to give a presentation on Stromboli today in science. It sucked horribly. Then in geometry Mr. C yelled at me because I didn't understand the makeup work I had because I was gone. That made me feel like shit.
Band was band. Afterwards, I was standing against the wall waiting for the bell to ring when Man-pretty walked up to me. He asked what was new & I said nothing much. Yeah, then I told him he smelled good. The bell rang and we walked down the hall.
Then he was all like, "Wanna go out?" I couldn't believe he asked me that. I was like, "What!?!?" He repeated himself and I said sure. So now Man-pretty and I are going out. Very exciting stuff.
I got to sit by him and some of the other guys in his band during lunch. One of them yelled at Man-pretty for bringing his "ass monkey" to the table. Man-pretty told me that he thinks Brad Pitt is hot. Is it bad that my boyfriend and I talked about Brad Pitt during lunch? Hehe.
During English we started working on the bridge project. That was fun. I was watching the clock in 4th block so I could go into the hall and smile at my boyfriend. WHOA, IT FEELS REALLY WEIRD SAYING THAT!!! I am so confused right now. I mean, I am so friggin' happy it's not even funny, but I don't know what to do. I've liked Man-pretty for 7 months, and now we're..........you get the picture.

No comments: