"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Thursday, April 07, 2005

And it finally happens!

Two days of absolute.....funness and now this. Okay, so it wasn't that bad. I mean, today when I went to band, I opened up my cage and there was a CD in it. It was from Man-pretty! That made me happy, but it didn't make up for the fact that he's not going to Prom.
That's right, I have been looking forward to Prom for so long just so I could dance with and today I find out he's not going. He didn't even sit by us today at lunch. I mean, I really didn't expect him to, but the one day I had something I really, desperately wanted to ask him and I didn't get a chance to. He and I were in the lunch line together though. That made me giggle. I was wearing my "KISS ME QUICK!" shirt and he read it. Only when he read the "quick" part he turned his head and brought it really, really close to my "dug" (boobies). He's perverted, but I actually think he didn't mean it like that 'cause I know it's hard to read that shirt. LOL
Yeah, I really want to e-mail him and tell him stuff, but I don't think he would get it until Saturday night. So sad! :'(

No comments: