"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Monday, April 18, 2005

I apologize to Chicken Giggles, My Favorite Blonde, and Perfectionist!

Today actually seemed to go really fast, which was a big surprise because it's Monday. Last night, I was talking to Man-pretty online and junk. Yeah, he sent me an e-mail telling about all these chicks that hit on him when he was on the German trip. Some girl even tried feeling him up! Why on earth would he tell me this...unless he's trying to make me jealous!
Yeah, I e-mailed him and asked him if the purpose of the e-mail was actually to make me jealous. Who really knows........
Seeing him again made me happy, I mean, I hadn't seen him since Wednesday! Seeing everyone was friggin' great since I wasn't at school Friday.
My presentation kicked ass today. Okay, maybe my portion didn't (I apologize to Chicken Giggles, My Favorite Blonde, and Perfectionist [she told me she prides herself in being a perfectionist]) go as great as the other people in my group...but it was better than the Menominee group. I cannot believe she just sat down in the middle of her thing and was done with it!

P.S. I have come to the conclusion that I want to go to college in Madison. I mean, when I was there for State, I was constantly in awe by the University and the surroundings. I really don't care if it's supposed to the the hardest school to get into in the state (plus the most expensive); I want to go there.

No comments: