"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Sunday, April 03, 2005

I don't care what he says, he loves me!!!

Can anyone tell that I am estatic? Friday night (after I posted, otherwise it would have been included) I talked with Man-pretty. Prior to that, I had been talking to BB (sorry, BB, I know it's a really lame name, but I'm still thinkin') and bitchin' about how Man-pretty's a douche and all that crap.
Yeah, I didn't know what else to say! I was really surprised that he apologized though. It was really sweet of him! Yeah, we talked for a while more and he gave me the address of my new favorite website. I'm not sure whether I had a part in him breaking up with Black. I mean, I probably didn't, but I did look kinda pathetic when I talked to him the other day...it was hard not to cry.

Yesterday, my mom scared the crap out of me. She called crying and saying that she was going to the emergency room. Obviously, I started crying too. She thought her appendix was going to explode...yeah, she went and now she's on medication. They haven't quite established what it is, but they said whatever it is, it's minor. That was a relief.
Today I found out that Victim IS moving. I don't know what I'm going to do without her. The good thing is, the area that she's moving to is near some people that we visit a lot, and when we're there I can probably visit her. Yeah, my dad was all like, "I like the house they live in, we should move in there." I really think we should because then she'll have my address to write, her house will remind me of her....and the fact that it's a ten minute walk from Man-pretty's house. I don't know, my dad has been saying that we're gonna move out of this crapy house for quite some time now and it still hasn't happened. I hope she doesn't move soon, because I want more time with my Victim!

No comments: