"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Crap!

I expected the American Studies test to be unbearibly hard because I only studied for 15 minutes. Yeah, I was wrong. For the last test, I studied for two hours...and that was just the night before, not counting any days prior.
My lesson today kicked ass. I might be getting K's French horn because she got a new one. She also forgot to go to our lesson & Mr. K spent the entire time telling me how much I've improved this year!
Chicken Giggles (formally Peanuts) had her Prom pictures lost by IGA (YET ANOTHER REASON WHY IGA IS FRIGGIN' EVIL!!!) I plan on making copies of some of my pics to give to her. Wow, this was a really eventful day!
Tomorrow some people from band (myself included) get to go to the nursing home to play them stuff from Solo & Ensemble. Fun fun! I actually am excited for it.

No comments: