"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Sunday, April 24, 2005

My Marinesco was here!

Okay, Marinesco's new name is Nimrod because that is her school mascot and it sounds friggin' awesome. Anyhow, she came to town this weekend. She called me and asked if I wanted to spend the night at her grandparents' house. When she and her sister came to pick me up we talked about Man-pretty and how he was working. Nimrod desperately wanted to go to IGA, so we did. That was really fun seeing Man-pretty at work. He was running around the store saying "We don't have a pound can of that!" Yeah, he stopped and talked to us for like five minutes which was friggin' awesome. He is so damn skinny it angers me...okay, maybe not, but still. He tried pushing out his non-existant belly & was like "I'm fat!" Okay, maybe it was only funny to me.
Nimrod and I stayed up and talked forever. Then we fell asleep in the pull out couch while watching the STUPIDEST movie ever.
A very exciting weekend. Yeah, I'm talking to Man-pretty now, so I'm gonna go.

No comments: