"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Great News: He said he likes me and why!

Yeah, Friday Victim, Pink Piggy, Skinny, and myself walked home and went to IGA to see Man-pretty and to buy batteries. Yeah, he was stocking the asile with all the tampons, pads, condoms, and pregnancy tests. Then we went to Skinny's house for like half an hour. There was this guy there who was hitting on me. It was creepy because he's in the 6th grade. He was like, "Can I have a hug?" and before I could say no he was on me. When we got back to my house I e-mailed Man-pretty about a very interesting subject that I will not mention here! However, I will say that his response was a good/sweet one that makes me want him even more.
Pink Piggy, Victim, and I went shopping and it was freakin' awesome. I was ripped off on a CD...that was edited!
Tonight I came online and that was when I read Man-pretty's response to my e-mail. I e-mailed back and said something and then he IMed me the answer. Then he was all like "I have no clue why you want me!" Then he was like "I like you cause your short and cute and can fit in my trunk even with the spare tire." Now we're talking about how I want to kiss him and how I think he's sexy. He's all excited because he found out that I wasn't joking when I said "yeah."

No comments: