"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Friday, April 22, 2005

I love trees!

Wow, Chicken Giggles is my favorite. I didn't hear the whole joke, but I heard the word "woody" and laughed. It was something like, "Why do tree lovers love trees? Well, they're just giant woodies!" Yeah, I apologize for slaughtering your joke, Chicken Giggles.
Band was friggin' awesome. We had to clean out instruments and crap. Some of it was seriously scary. For washing out brass instruments we had to go to the guy's bathroom/dressing room thingy 'cause it has this gigantious sink. So I was in the guy's dressing room with Man-pretty, Reverse Mullet Boy, and Chicken Giggles' prom date Mr. Lord of the Dance.
Very fun. Especially the part when Man-pretty got some nasty green crap on his face and wipped it off with his shirt...his boxers were sticking out a little bit ; ) OH YEAH BABY!
LOL
Lunch was really great. His friends didn't talk to me at all, but they really didn't talk to him very much either. Volleyball sat by us for a few minutes, so we stared at her because she hated it so friggin' badly. It was great. I guess we talked quite a bit today.
Yeah, in American Studies, we were all doing Psoriasis' hair. Victim told me that it's funny seeing Man-pretty and I together because he thinks he's a sucky boyfriend, I think I'm a shitty girlfriend, and we don't know what to do. She says it's so cute because we both look awkward around eachother. Not quite sure on how exactly that's cute!

No comments: