"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Hung like a Teddy Grahm

Confused? You should be.
Today during band we were discussing where we should go for next year's music trip. Personally, I am already excited about it. Except, I'm not all too thrilled about going with SOME of the 8th graders. I mean, I like a lot of them, but not ALL of them. If my opinion counted (for this anyway), I would want to go to D.C. because I have never been there, plus it's the farthest away from here!
Today during lunch, Pink Piggy and I had been sitting there when Man-pretty just plopped down beside me. Yeah, I was kinda scared at first! He said he just didn't want to sit where he usually does. That was fine with me!
We talked about everything. He said it would be funny to see me kicked by a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader as long as I wasn't too hurt. Then the conversation went to the Teddy Grahms. Exactly what gender are they? I tore apart a peanut and gave one of them boobs, so Man-pretty took a sunflower seed and gave it a wang. "Wow, I think I just came up with a new saying: I'm hung like a Teddy Grahm!" He's hilarious. I had to remind him that if he said that around somebody who didn't know about the modified grain bear, that they would think him small in the pants.
The sad thing is, the entire time I was talking with him and Pink Piggy I had this thought running through my head:
What if I really would be happier if we remained "just friends"?

No comments: