"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Friday, April 01, 2005

Am I actually in a good mood?

Yesterday, during geometry, we had a study day. Black's in my class and when she finished her work she came up to me and we talked for about ten minutes. I was reminded of the fact that I like her; I mean, she's really nice and I want to get to know her better. I guess I'm not mad at her. She doesn't know how I feel toward Man-pretty. Talking to her made me feel better for some reason. I guess just talking to people helps...LOL!
Okay, today during geometry Mr. C was being really kinda gross. That's all I have to say on that.
I walked into band today and I think I caught Man-pretty starin' at me a little bit. I mean, he might not have been, but I'm almost positive. I don't know now. Maybe I just wish he was.
Shorty told Pink Piggy that Man-pretty wants to break up with Black because he doesn't like her. If he does/did that would be nice for me. I feel bad saying that, but it hurts seeing her sitting in the passenger seat of his light blue Malibu.

No comments: