"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Two days in a row!

Okay, I just found this kinda funny because it's so true! It's my horoscope for today.

Pisces: Is this an instant replay of yesterday? It just might be -- as far as your heart is concerned, at least. You're still feeling extremely nostalgic, and particularly focused on the past. Don't be too upset about it, though. We're all entitled to take those emotional strolls down Memory Lane every now and then, and your sign has even more of a right. Right now, it's your turn -- and not a moment too soon.

Alright, so today rocked! In geometry, we got our tests back and I had 108% on my test that I was scared I was going to fail.
Back to the interesting stuff. During lunch I didn't expect Man-pretty to sit next to us again! He likes to rub his nipples a lot. Just as a joke of course, but I told him that he should stop 'cause I was gonna laugh too much...so he was like "You don't want me to rub my nipples? Does that mean you want me to rub yours?" That kinda made me laugh. Okay, I laughed a lot when he said that. Though, it was slightly disturbing. Then we talked about lots of stuff.
Pink Piggy and OA were all like "You should ask him if he's goin' to Prom with anybody...He wasn't just sitting there because he had no where else to sit. He sat there because you were there." That made me feel good.
After school, I was walkin' on the path over that gigantious hill and I saw his car. I just kept walking and stuff, but when I crossed the parking lot exit I crossed infront of his car. Yeah, he honked his horn at me and waved. He had this huge smile on his face when he did it too. It was friggin' awesome. I smiled the entire way home. I can't remember the last time I was this happy. I mean, it feels so good!

No comments: