"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Thursday, April 14, 2005

What a friggin' douche!

Today I found out what it would be like if I had no friends. Seriously, almost all (not everyone went!) of my friends weren't at school today. A bunch of Freshmen went to Government day and a bunch of Juniors went on the German trip...including Man-pretty. He's going to be gone until Sunday.
During homeroom I actually managed to listen to the announcements and junk. They said that all the people going to State forensics this weekend had to go to the office to pick up a work completion form, which means I'm going to miss school. I didn't know that we were going to leave tomorrow after homeroom, spend the night in Madison, and then preform on Saturday. But hey, it's fine with me!
I found out today that my ex, Whelk Boy, is going to be in band next year. He's totally going to ruin the tuba section! Man-pretty plays the tuba. Since Whelk Boy is going to be in band, that means we'll have the same lunch and be in the same English classes for the next three years. Don't get me wrong, he's nice and everything, but since he broke up with me he treats me like I'm an idiot and that I can't do anything for myself.
Oh my goodness; Mr. H's substitute, Mr. S, is a friggin' douche bag! He was taking roll call or whatever you call it and when he got to my name he made fun of it. Am I wrong in thinking that teachers aren't supposed to make fun of you? I don't mean that he made a joke, he was all like: "What kind of spelling is that? Look at that, that's not how you spell ****!" Of course, I yelled at him; who wouldn't? That was incredibly rude...I think I should report him to the office, but I won't.

Wish me luck at State!!!

No comments: