"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Friday, March 31, 2006

Tears and Rain (hmm...I want to listen to that song)

(Sorry to Mr. Mystery about the Chucks, but you have to understand it's common ground amongst myself and a few other people)
Chuck of the Day:
"Chuck Norris doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants."

I have committed to going to Prom alone by buying my singles ticket. Pfff.

It rained today. Again.
I cried today because Judge Gerald at Site #10 was freaking patronizing me.

J-J and I were playing our duet and the pressure was on. Crutches (formerly Kr!st) and Metzo Piano had decided they were going to watch us. Well, we were both nervous and missed a few notes. However, we did not play as horribly as Judge Gerald played it out to be. He never said anything to J-J. He just told me that "Most of my notes were wrong" He even told me to play a D but was poiting to an A, so I played the D. He was all like, "WRONG! D is first and second valve." Too bad for him D IS NOT first and second valve--A is first and second valve. He does not know what he is talking about. I believe in order to judge Solo & Ensemble you should at least be able to name the notes.
Anyway, he made me play the same measure six times and apparently I played it wrong every time. Then he said "If I had ten minutes maybe I could teach you how to play three measures, but I don't have that kind of time." J-J and I turned around and left. I started crying because I know we didn't play it as great as we could have, but I didn't deserve to be mocked like that. J-J, being the sweet guy he is, told me he was going to "knock the shit out of him and bash in his car." I heartith J-J.

I also had the same Judge Gerald for my solo in which I received a three. However, Crutches and J-J also received threes from the same judge. He gave us all the shaft.

Low Brass Choir managed a one.
Somehow Brass and Percussion Ensemble managed to fall apart during the song, but the judge still decided to send us on to State. *Woot woot* for going to State in both forensics and S&E in the same month!

I once again made an ass out of myself. Okay, so at District for forensics there was this really cute guy in two of my rounds. I was just like, "Wow, he's cute." At the end of the day, I witnessed him putting on a PF letterman's jacket (I was shocked to discover he was the sworn enemy).
Anyway, I was walking around the school and I saw him again. I was all like, "Hey, I know you." He said the same thing back. Awww *puke*
Pink Piggy and I decided to make up a name for him (David) and stare at him in the lunch room. Good times. We were walking back to our homeroom when we looked through a door and saw him taking a nap. It was so cute. Pink Piggy had to ask him what his real name was...it's cute.
She and I spent a vast majority of the time guy-hunting in the cafeteria. Man-pretty decided to join us and it was a hoot. The three of us were walking down the hall and the cute guy was standing there, so I screamed "Hey, there's ***!" He looked and I ran down the hallway like the fool I am. Good times.

On the ride home I sat infront of Random Freshman and Grandpa Stick and beside Soccer Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaall. We all talked about a crap-load of things. Good times. He asked me if I would make a list of qualities girls like in guys...
Later on in the conversation he said he has never had a real relationship and was afraid of commitment....hmmmm.
Then for the rest of the time we were talking about his bald spot.

Next Thursday I have our first soccer game of the season.
Friday I leave for Madison (Yay State forensics!) and
Saturday I have Prom.

Uggghh,
Here's a picture of the dress I wore to the concert on Monday. I also plan to wear it to State.
I just love it so much I had to mooch the picture from the store's website and post it.

1 comment:

think tank said...

'tis a good song, and don't forget the prom plan we talked about. it will make you the coolest girl in school (even more so than you are now)

nice dress, but we need pics of the little black number that you wore.