"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Monday, March 27, 2006

Best mood in the world

The Chuck of the day:

Chuck Norris was the fourth wise man, who gave baby Jesus the gift of beard, which he carried with him until he died. The other three wise men were enraged by the preference that Jesus showed to Chuck's gift, and arranged to have him written out of the bible. All three died soon after of mysterious roundhouse-kick related injuries.

We have a concert tonight and I am pumped! I love conerts, but I am not going to lie to you. If any of the middle schoolers pull the crap they did last mixed concert I will be forced to kill one of them. I'm so excited for Solo & Ensemble on Friday. *Woot woot* for being a band geek. I even have my band folder with me for some reason--who knows why I'm carrying the beast around.
We still haven't a schedule for Friday or anything. Poo.
I have a solo, a duet with J-J, Low Brass Choir, and Brass and Percussion (with Beaver).

Quarter ends today. Next block I have to get my papers back from Mr. Nelson because apparently I didn't actually finish them. Pfff. Leave it up to The Fool to give a heinously stupid assignment for the very end of the quarter...and then be GONE so no one knows exactly what we have to do.

I'm in the best mood and I don't even know why. Seriously. All I did this weekend was get new shoes (two pairs...thanks to dad) and listen to music. It felt so good just to turn on the jams and vege out all weekend.
I have come to the conclusion that "King for a Day" is a great song. It just makes me laugh. Yay!

"King for a Day" by Green Day

Started at the age of four
My mother went to the grocery store
Went sneaking through her bedroom door
To find someething in a size four

Sugar and spice and everything nice
Wasn't meant for only girls
G.I. Joe in panyhose
Is making room for the one and only
King for a day princess by dawn
King for a day in a leather thong
King for a day princess by dawn
Just wait 'til all the guys get a load of me

My daddy threw me in therapy
He thinks I'm not a real man
Who put the drag in drag queen
Don't knock it until you've tried it

4 comments:

think tank said...

All I can do is shake my head and wonder why the f*ck Chuck is so popular...it baffles me, and disturbs me. Meh. To each their own, I guess. And don't claim that I don't have a sense of humor, because I do.

Ahem.

Don't always try to explain things. Just take them for what they're worth.

Cassius said...

and the chuck of today is??

as for the popularity, i would have to say it is just the fact that the jokes are just so damn hilarious, and chuck norris is the strongest man alive

Lemons said...

Yesterday's Chuck of the day was
"There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of animals Chuck Norris allows to live."

I'm surprised the Beaver didn't hear my announce that.

Today's Chuck of the day has yet to be determinded.

Lemons said...

lol. I believe I semi-declared yesterday's Chuck of the day to be "Chuck Norris does not have a chin under his beard. Chuck Norris has another fist waiting to strike."

I have no time to post anymore due to practice an massive amounts of homework. Boo.

Today's Chuck of the day is "Chuck Norris has counted to infinite...twice."