"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

My plan to contradict Beaver's f***ed up anti-plan

Oh yeah, I have a plan. I will not reveal what it is to anyone--so there Beaver.

Beaver revealed the true meaning behind his "plan" which was not even a plan to begin with.

I win.

Okay, but I do have to give a point to Beaver.
I was in the lab sitting next to Skizzle, and Beaver's science class came in. Random Freshman kinda sat by us, so we all started talking (Skizzle is RF's cousin, so it was amusing seeing how alike they are--scary)
Anyway, he was saying how he's giving up being retarded for lent. He actually said this with a straight face; however, his next sentence was "Is that Nuva Ring?"

Oh....my.....Buddah

1 comment:

think tank said...

"I'm a walking contradction, and I've got no right."---Green Day

so many plans and anti-plans. egad! that's nuts.