"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Thank goodness for the end of third quarter!

I am so excited the quarter ends Monday. Seriously.
Most of my grades are in except for my English final on The Pearl. I'll also be glad to have that story out of my life. It's pissed me off so much. I was telling Kiss-kiss about some major irony I found in the story before she even read the ending. However, when I was talking about it today she decided to claim that she too had discovered the irony way before I had told her about it. Idk. I think I'm just mad at some unknown entity, so I am taking it out on my friends. Actually, I have a lot to be mad about. However, I will not put the major reason on this blog. Hopefully it goes out with third quarter. If it doesn't...well there's always the end of the year to look forward to.
So pretty much very few of my friends are actually going to Prom. Peanuts is going, but Victim's not sure if she'll be able to get off work. Poo.
Beaver's going--Yay! However, he may be too occupied with Cupcake to hang out with a gnome like me.
Pfff. I kid.
Poor Beaver is having girl problems. I read out it on his blog this morning during speech, so on my way to HoE (literally right across the hall) I took a detour to his locker and waited for him. However, he is a Beaver and was nowhere to be found, so I hit it up to Dural's class. From there Random Freshman mumbled something about knowing where Beaver sits in class so if I needed to drop anything off he'd make sure Beavs got it. I told him I was delivering a hug, and he kinda shut up after that.
I finally found Beaver in the hall where he screamed "SHE'S TOUCHING ME!" Haha, good times Beaver hunting.

Oh, speaking of Random Freshman...that was literally the first time he and I have talked since I "asked him to Prom." Oh, and for those of you who he hasn't told...I guess I asked him to Prom. However, he is also telling people that if he could go he would. Pfff.
I think I may be giving up on him. Sadly. I'm just going to give up on guys. Yes, I know this is something like the millionth time I've said this but seriously this time. I lie.

Guys have actually not been a big part of my life lately. I mean, I have more guy friends than ever, but it seems not too many guys interest me anymore. Yeah, I do think some guys are cute but that is merely the only thoughts I hold of them.
I barely talk to RF and Saturday was the first time I've talked to He Who Shall Forever Remain Nameless in probably over a month.
...This is probably why my grades are so pleasant this quarter--no dudes. Uggghh, actually this whole year has seen some very generous grades on my behalf. Then again, there are no boyfriends to occupy my time either.......
Hopefully the grades stay up in 4th quarter with an exciting schedule of......
*drum roll*
1st Block Advanced Algebra
2nd Block Biology
3A Band
3B English 10
4th Block Information Processing II
(I took the last class for an easy credit and then realized I would not have a spot left for Creative Writing with Mollman...so much for taking that class during high school....)

2 comments:

Lemons said...

I now have sticker with your name on it stuck to the inside of my folder thinger. Yay!

think tank said...

This block scheduling business is totally foreign to me, so I can't pretend to commiserate.

Um. Well, yeah. You can't give up. Just take it easy. Oh, c'mon. You're 16. Way too young to even be talking like that. Now if you were my age, plus about 10 years, then you'd be in trouble.

Get online sometime and tell me about this wonderful day, ok?