"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I need more ice

I hurt. Tonight at practice we were scrimaging and I volunteered for defense. It rocked...except for the part where I kinda forgot the fact that no one was actually wearing shin guards. I boldly took on a couple of seniors. However, I feel I did not suck to my full potential. I vaguely remember being a lot worse at the sport, but it is merely the second practice.
Do not quote me as being negative...you have mostlikely never played soccer with me. I was all star at riding the pine for Coach Grant. He even tried to pawn me off on another team once upon a time.
Yay for pain! Uggghh, I'm exagerating--it feels good.

3 comments:

Cassius said...

yea, lemons is a wierdass like that

think tank said...

it's kismet

Cassius said...

kismet? is that french?