"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

...Whoa, am I actually being BLACKMAILED?

While sitting at lunch today, Pink Piggy was pressing me to actually get up and ask RF out. I wouldn't. ALL THE WAY AROUND didn't know what we were talking about (no only were we speaking nicknames but also nonsense at that). I filled her in and for around fifteen minutes she was all like, "Why do you like RF? He's....WHY?!?!" That went on forever! She asked how long I've liked him and My Favorite Blonde said since Homecoming and Pink Piggy said BEFORE homecoming. They lie. How could they know I liked him if I didn't even know I liked him because I did not like him. At the time I was trying to set him up with Pink Piggy...we can all see how well I did with that quest.....

Pink Piggy HAD to bring up the whole Homecoming incident with Random Freshman that I had nearly forgotten about. I think she may be trying to blackmail me with it! It wasn't even something worth blackmail, but Huft-daddy did have to get involved........

We had to do our LAST dance performance today at Regency. Basicly we just all jumped in cars, headed over to the nursing home, and dirty-danced for the elderly :P
We had some "naughty" moves that even Beaver's dad didn't approve of...I'd love to hear what the elderly had to say about our routine.
The best part? Coach Patty announced that she wanted us to do our competition routine. None of us have done that routine since we decided it was beat to hell way back in early January. Two months we've gone without doing that dance, but we all had to colaborate and remember it for the night. I felt special 'cause I could still do all of it with the exception of one eight count in which if totally pooched it.
For practice we couldn't find a CD player (if anyone is informed on the whereabouts of the dance team's blue CD player, please let me know....), so we had to mooch one off the a teacher.
However, we could not get back to the school to return the blasted thing, so guess who has it in her room.
That's right, Lemons has Crowe-man's CD player in her room. Yay for being in posession of teacher's personal property! It looks like it would be wicked awesome with its many features; alas, it is a p.o.s. I am disappointed in that man....

4 comments:

think tank said...

Remember the Nike slogan? "Just Do It"?

Domino said...

lemons is so crushing on rf! yay!

Lemons said...

I'm an Adidas fan.

think tank said...

well, it would make sense that all day you dream about sex