"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Guessing Time

It's time to play "How the f*** did Lemons beat the shit out of herself this time" guys!
Two days in a row I managed to get my ass handed to myself...by myself.
I will offer a cookie to whomever can tell me how I did this both days. However, you cannot participate if I already told you.
I will reveal my stupidity when the bruise on my face fades...which should be in a couple of days.

Yeah...so much for Random Freshman NOT being at Skizzle's party. I walked up to the door, glanced throught the window and he was the FIRST person I saw. Skizzle answered the door with a big smile--I think she did it on purpose 'cause she didn't tell him I was coming until I was walking up the driveway.

It was basicly a giant family reunion--I being the only one not related to anyone there. However, half an hour after I arrived My Favorite Blonde showed up.
I was sitting at a table with Skizzle, Random Freshman, his mom, his little sister, his aunt, and his grandma. Various other relatives were on the other side of the room. It was amusing. The good news is that I managed not to make an ass out of myself. However, I did start talking about how bad our football team was and how much they suck. THEN I remembered Random Freshman plays football.....however, he agreed that they do indeed suck.

We were about to go outside and have a snowball fight (I threatened to tackle him in the snow) when his mom said they were going to leave.

MFB and I headed out, but I wanted to say good-bye. Her response was "Haha, you want RF--why does that not surprise me?" Then as he was walking out the door she tried to push me into him. However, I manged to fall into a snow pile a couple feet away.

Good times.

1 comment:

think tank said...

me thinks it's funny how you can censor some words but not others. he heh.

pink font time, hooray!

yeah, RF is a weiner, but you know, just ask him out. cut the charade, and make his little 14 year old heart happy.