"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Monday, March 20, 2006

Employees must wash BOTH hands before returning to work

I would like to start out by saying I advanced to State Forensics for the second year in a row! *woot*
The only person on the team who didn't advance is Steal. I feel bad saying this, but it didn't really feel like she was part of the team anyway. She never talked to anyone and didn't ride in the van with us.

More memories were made in THE VAN. Not just any van but THE VAN.
We were about an hour and a half from our destination when Mr. Fuerer realized that the key he was given to start THE VAN was not the key used to unlock the freaking doors. Luckily for us, we realized the back doors were not locked, so I was nominated to climb through the back, hurtle myself over the seats, and unlock all the doors.
Throughout the entire city of Superior we could not find any place to eat. We had to settle for McDonalds 'cause our other choice was "The Cowboy Club...."
However, the most memorable moment was the fact He Who Shall Forever Remain Nameless and I were seated feet away, yet we did not kill eachother. Actually, the day was spent quite peacefully between the two of us. Hmmm...I think he may have earned back his spot on my Top 8. :P
He asked if he could have the address to this blog, but when I said I didn't want him reading it he kinda got mad. However, the topic was then changed to something completely different.

I have to make a point of the blog title here. We were all kinda waiting in line at Taco Johns at some point during the ride home when HWSFRN practically fell out of the Mens' room in hysterics. It took him a couple minutes to explain the "wash hands" sign or whatever. I laughed my ass off. I don't know why, but for some reason no one really found it as hilarious as the two of us. I even had to venture into the dudes' bathroom to check it out.

Uggghh.
Today was the first soccer practice and I was pumped. I tried explaining my enthusiasm to Beaver, but he was just like, "Isn't it Hell week?" Given, we did have to do quite a bit of running, but it was fun just to be kicking around the ball. I feel so good--with the exception of my feet which hurt like your mother.
Coach Desotelle made us run, but we didn't have to do it all at once. We'd do something...run a line...do a drill....run a line...not follow the drill correctly...do a line...scrimmage...losers did a line.....
Good times.
The suckiest part was the fact we have to walk to practice (not that big of deal...it's like three blocks), practice, and then afterwards I had to walk back to the school, and then walk all the way home. I could barely haul myself up the blasted stairs.

I keep looking at my bed....it sounds quite good, but it is far too early.
Pfff, no it's not.

2 comments:

Cassius said...

you will have to explain just who this steal character is.....

and i thought soukup was coaching? and obviously you guys dont have that bad of a hell week. raskie goes crazy. then again, i joined late, so i didnt go through hell week. SCORE. thats like, three tongiht.

think tank said...

Well, see, both hands, ya know, since men traditionally only need one if the urinal is in use. That's the wonderful thing about our anatomy. Wee.

Taco Smell is always good food, especially when they had the Baja Blast Mountain Dew. Yummy. We ate that for lunch on the chemistry field trip at Wright State.