"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Save the Last Dance

I was watching TV and Save the Last Dance came on. I'm really not sure if other people see it or not, but among the dance team, I've noticed something. We all have watched the movie and been in complete awe at the moves. Every time I watch that movie I am competely stunned by the ending dance. It's amazing.

Speaking of the dance team, we have added two new members. Homecoming Queen and a girl I have yet to name decided to respond to New York's begging. Homecoming Queen is so amusing. She is amazingly beautiful and whenever she stumbles all the guys stop and stare. She'll give a little giggle and we'll pretty much all laugh. I have come to the conclusion that she is really nice. It is so amusing watching how perky she is. I wish I could flirt like that--she has pretty much every guy wrapped around her finger!

Roll Around comes back on Monday after a week and a half off practice. I'm really glad she's not sick any more--I've missed her.

We perform on Friday, next Tuesday, and next Thursday. I'm starting to get scared about it all. For our final formation I was told to do "just whatever." It's like, I'm in the very back, no one can see me anyway, and I don't even have an ending pose. I could complain a lot about my placement in the routine, but I won't. Luckily, New York noticed this problem and put me right in front for the Christmas routine. Yay!

2 comments:

think tank said...

the first and last time I saw that movie was on the date of the OSU v. Michigan game in 2001. watched it after Michigan lost :(

Cassius said...

yea, i used to watch it all time w/ heidi and her friends, they loved it. yea, the moves are all pretty KARAZEE. go crazy