"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Sunday, December 25, 2005

How many post titles will have the words "Merry Christmas" in them?

Do I really look like I'm anorexic?
The family came together for Christmas and had a celebration mostly consisting of food. I was called anorexic like six times--GOSH! It's not like I'm scrawny beyond all reason or anything, but a few members of my family claim that since Thanksgiving I've slimmed down "too much."
Yeah right--I'm still one of the heftier ones on the dance team...then again the majority of the girls on the team are size zeros compared to my size three ass.
Made me feel better about myself though!

Uggghh...speaking of the dance team....
We're now back down to eight members again due to the athletic policy. Even though we're a club sport, Coach Patty agreed that if any member started to fail a class she can't perform. That time has come.
The best part? We go back to school on the second and our competition is on the seventh. We have a week to perfect moves, redo formations, and finalize last-minute details.

Call me stupid, but I really want to get my belly button pierced. I'm not exactly sure why I want to get it done, but it's just something I want. I mean, it's something I could easily conceal if need be.
I'm not exactly the kind of stereotypical girl who would get a piercing; maybe that's why I want it done.
Last year my dad said I could get it done for my 16th birthday (rapidly approaching), so I confronted my mom about it. My dad (the guy who won't let me highlight my hair, straighten it, dye it, and the guy who has recently allowed me to wear makeup) said it was fine as long as I keep it from getting infected (although this was last year--his mind may have changed). My mom, on the other hand (the woman who has pretty much let me do everything my dad won't let me) has to "think about it." Odd.

I'm rambling far too much.

I saw the stupidest commercial ever. These people take their baby up to these cows and the cow says "cheese" and makes it sound like the baby said something. Then at the end they say something about happy cows make good cheese from California or some crap like that. That reminds me of a fight I had with my Texan cousin once...she claimed that California was the Dairy State. I'm pretty sure she's stupid considering the fact that Wisconsin license plates say "America's Dairyland," but I guess I'm wrong according to her and these commercials! Stupid people.

I was watching the seventh season of Friends that my mom bought me for Christmas, and I had an interesting thought. My friends are just as great as the ones on the show. I just started relating some real-life situations to some stuff on the show.
I love it.
I love my buddies.

2 comments:

Domino said...

I really hate your size 3 ass right now.

specially since after all the chocolate i've imbibed this christmas....

i'm gonna be like a 7.

did i mention i hated your ass? ;)

think tank said...

Lemons is my un-official internet lover, so I love her ass. hah.

If you want to talk about piercings, I can't, since I have nothing pierced and have no desire to change that. Then again, I've heard that some parts, when pierced, are much better for pleasure...

dance dance dance.