"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Haha--bow to the jenius...yes, I do know that's spelled incorrectly

In biology I am having a competition with President Poseur grade wise. I'm not exactly sure he knows it, but I figured he was getting 104% and I was getting 101% so I should just strive to get some of that too. Anyway, Mr. Zierer was kinda pissed off when he was reading off everyone's score, so I was getting kinda nervous at my test grade (especially considering the fact I was unaware of the test until it was in my hands). President Poseur managed a B on the test, so I was all like, "Yeah, there's no way I'll do better than him..." I got my test back and got a 98% on it *woot woot*!

I BEAT PRESIDENT POSEUR--BOOYA TO "MR. SMARTEST DUDE IN THE GRADE, CLASS PRESIDENT, ALL AROUND PERFECT GUY!"

I'm pretty much pumped. Seriously, I was doin' laps.
Gosh, I had a great day.

During chemistry Mr. Peterson was doing this liquid magnet experiment thing and that was cool. Almost the entire class, all but six people, had to go to find out the results from their PSATs. Mr. Peterson took a rubber glove, strapped it over his head, and blew it up with his nose. I couldn't stop laughing. I mean, I've seen really stupid people do it before, but watching someone so smart do something so stupid is always good for a giggle. We watched great videos of people doing uberly stupid things and then Mr. Peterson had me put a magnet next to his computer. Fun times.

I was talking to Betty today about how much we dislike English. The class itself is rather easy, but every day there are certain assignments due but some days Bob O'Reilly decides to assign other assignments to make them dueon a Tuesday rather than a Wednesday....
Anyway, we were just talking and he strapped on his glasses. He KNOWS every time he puts those glasses on I immediately say how cute he looks. He just started smiling. He's fun.

I had to test on giving mouth-to-mouth today. I thought my dummie's head (Baby Graham, not Torso Jack) was going to fly off. The pile somehow got knocked over and the head was like, poking out of the little orange holder thing. Pretty much not cool.

I'm going to have to say that the highlight of my day was when HWSFRN came up to me and announced that he hates me. We pretty much had a little I-hate-you-more-no-I-hate-you-more thing going on. I'm pretty sure that I got the last word in on him...unless of course he mumbled something while he was walking out to the parking lot.
I'm not really sure why, but I love it when he gives me attention--even if it's just negative attention. It still means he's paying attention to me...it just feels good.

2 comments:

think tank said...

I have a 3.25 GPA in college now. I am above average. Oh yeah.

Lemons said...

Last I knew I have a 3.4 or something like that...damn C I got 3rd quarter in English last year!

I expect it to be much higher by January!