"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Friday, December 30, 2005

One week

One week until we leave for Freedom. I have come to the conclusion that this week's practice is going to be brutal. I mean, we're all on Winter break which means we're all lazy bums lately--this week will be full of workouts and individuals. I love individuals. Whenever Coach Patty announces them I automatically get to my spot 'cause everyone knows that Lemons always goes first :P
When it's only me I know everyone is watching and evaluating my every move, but I just don't care because I just don't pay attention to them.
Wish my luck at practice!

It has been snowing all day! Since I woke up this morning it has just been comin' down and I am uber excited.

I've started biting my lips again. They're all like torn up due to my constant nibbling. I just love my nervous habbits. Seriously though, I think it's actually interesting how some people crack their knuckles and others chew their nails when they feel the heat is on. I bite my lips, but there are so many things that people do.

1 comment:

think tank said...

I always bite my nails when I talk to The Pro on the phone.