"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Friday, December 23, 2005

It's rainin' men...well, rather snowing....

I love my friends.
I have the best friends in the world.
They all hate Man-pretty.

On a new note...he shall no longer be known as Man-pretty...I shall think about what his new name shall be and announce it at a later date.

Mr. Peterson froze a whole bunch of stuff for us in chemistry. It freaking rocked. He was trying to run away from a bottle that was going to explode--he runs kinda funny. Amusing.

I was walking down junior hall yesterday when I was stopped by He Who Shall Forever Remain Nameless. He announced to those around us that I am indeed a whore; his girlfriend (are they still going out?) made him stop because it is Christmas. I was sitting in the commons just chillin' like the fool that I am, and he came up to me and kept asking me why I was sad. He was very persistant at finding out why I wasn't all talkative. I just wanted to tell him that he's the problem--he's why I'm sad.
I settled for saying that no one liked me, he laughed, and then agreed.
A few minutes later he was walking back down the hall and he said something I still don't understand. He just said, "No one likes you my ass." and headed out for the student parking lot.

I was headed toward the balcony when I was stopped by Batman's Bitch. He decided he needed a couple of licks from my candy cane (why does that sound dirty?) and gave me a great big hug. I was probably red beyond all reason.

The other day during lifeguard training I was sandwiched between two uberly hot guys. I was the possible-head/neck/back-injury-in-deep-water-victim for President Clinton and Giant Floating Hippo was the secondary rescuer. Best class ever.

I've been trying to talk to President Clinton a lot more lately; I'm not even sure as to why. We were practicing our CPR training together, but we spent most of the time after testing just goofing off.

I overheard Betty's older brother talking about Betty the other day. Betty and his brother are two very different people and to know both is amusing. I told Betty some of the things I overheard and he just laughed.
I said something to him about his glasses and he put them on even when they were not needed. Is it sad that I get all excited when guys wear glasses?

This brings me to Beaver. Beaver portrayed the role of Santa for show choir. I am really surprised Mr. Knihtila didn't force him to stuff his costume. The worlds skinniest Santa right there! My mom loved it--she still can't believe a guy can be as skinny as the Beavs. Beaver is cool though--he rocks out the whole skinny thing. He gave me kisses and a condom. Well...kisses as in chocolate and condom as in a Zip-loc baggy.

I will leave you all with this wonderful e-mail I received from a friend of mine. I edited out all the stupid ones that made no sense and took the liberty of adding my own comments....

Wisconsin
Jeff Foxworthy on Wisconsin

1. If you're proud that your region makes the national news 96 nights each year because Park Falls is the coldest spot in the nation, you might live in Wisconsin.

Pretty much

2.If your local Dairy Queen is closed from November through March, you might live in Wisconsin.
I hate it when that happens.


3.If you instinctively walk like a penguin for five months out of the year, you might live in Wisconsin.
I <3>

4.If your dad's suntan stops at a line curving around the middle of his forehead, you might live in Wisconsin.
...Mr. Zierer had a tan line not only like that but also around where I presume his sunglasses were

5.If you may not have actually eaten it, but you have heard of Head Cheese, you might live in Wisconsin.
How people can eat that I will never know

6.If you have worn shorts and a parka at the same time, you might live in Wisconsin.
Need I post a picture of me in a short skirt and winter jacket?

7.If you have either a pet or a child named "Brett," you might live in Wisconsin.
Brett Favre is a fool who has announced his final year of playing on more than one ocassion

8.If your town has an equal number of bars and churches, you might live in Wisconsin.
Good ol' Philly has a bar and a church on every corner...LITERALLY

9.If you know how to say Oconomowoc, Waukesha, Menomonie & Manitowoc, you might live in Wisconsin.
Not sure on the first one, but the others are all common sense

10.If every time you see moonlight on a lake, you think of a dancing bear, and you sing gently, "From the land of sky-blue waters,....you might live in Wisconsin.
I am reminded of the time in middle school when the a bus full of the football team and the cheerleaders screamed out the lyrics to "Fishin' in the Dark." Great memories.

YOU KNOW YOU ARE A TRUE WISCONSINITE WHEN:

1. Your idea of a traffic jam is ten cars waiting to pass a tractor on the highway.
I love following tractors
2. "Vacation" means going up north past Hwy 8 for the weekend. Well duh, what's below Hwy 8?
3. You measure distance in hours. How very true. Just last night I announced my bobbypin was 8 years long.
4. You know several people who have hit deer more than once. I've had my temps since October and I've come close to hitting deer....
5. You often switch from "heat" to "A/C" in the same day and back again. So?
6. Your whole family wears Packer Green to church on Sunday. The only reason football games are played on Sundays is to encourage Favre fans to pray
7. You can drive 65 mph through 2 feet of snow during a raging blizzard, without flinching. Not quite there yet
8. You see people wearing camouflage at social events (including weddings and funerals). The truth is sad
9. You install security lights on your house and garage and leave both unlocked. Our lights burned out and we're yet to replace them...
10. You carry jumper cables in your car and your wife or girlfriend knows how to use them. Common sense
11. There are 7 empty cars running in the parking lot at Mill's Fleet Farm at any given time. Who's going to take something from a vehicle parked at Fleet Farm? Point proven.
12. You design your kid's Halloween costume to fit over a snow suit. It's hard holdin' out the bag while wearing 80 sweaters
13. Driving is better in the winter because the potholes are filled with snow. True, but some roads buckle
14. You refer to the Packers as "we." My grandpa is a regular caller on Packer talk radio
15. You can identify a southern or eastern accent. It's pretty obvious
16. You have no problem pronouncing Lac Du Flambeau. Exactly how it's spelled--Lack Do Flambow
17. You know how to polka. In middle school they always played a polka at every dance
18. Your neighbor throws a party to celebrate his new pole shed. ...and then they light a fire on the ice to keep warm
19. You go out to fish fry every Friday I don't eat fish....but I am dragged along
20. Your 4th of July picnic was moved indoors due to frost. Hahaha
21. You have more miles on your snow blower than your car.
Screw that--just attach a plow to the front of your truck
22. You find minus twenty degrees "a little chilly." It was negative 30 out and I still went to get the mail barefoot

1 comment:

think tank said...

the fellow must have a massive endowment if a condom is a ziploc! hah.

(ever seen 50 First Dates?)

HWSFRN is a loser. You don't need to be around losers, my dear.

Wisconsin is odd.

Oh, and my friend, the computer whiz, is coming over today to try and disable these stupid security measures, so my yahoo messenger will connect again. Just maybe...