"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Monday, December 26, 2005

Cyber-retardation, dreams, and internet lovers

Back in the day I used to play quite a bit of video games, but for some reason I have abandoned them. Well, I picked one up today and realized just how much I contradict myself. I am pretty much the biggest dork ever, but I can no longer play video games where you are given the option to view your surroundings. My brain cannot handle being in a stationary position while my eyes move across the screen--instant migraine.

After a few days to thinking, I have chosen the perfect name for Man-pretty. He shall now be known as Donkey. No, I am not calling him an ass.
I was thinking of a conversation I once had with Marenesco in which she dubbed him Donkey for a very lame reason I shall not grace this entry with.
I would also like to direct everyone's attention to the new link entitled "Donkey's Blog."

I have just been informed that Face Paint is my un-official internet lover! Yay! I won't complain 'cause he's really cute...
Yay for cute internet lovers! *woot woot*

My parents BOTH agreed to letting me get my belly button pierced! :P
I'm pretty much pumped even though I probably won't get it done for months yet. I've already been told that it is to be my 16th birthday present, but I probably won't get it done anywhere near my birthday; I'll probably have to wait for the summer.

I really hate it when I have dreams that are so freaking realistic. It bothers me greatly. I was graced with one last night in which I was in the midst of trying to fix the stupid bend in my cage door when He Who Shall Forever Remain Nameless came up behind me and started mocking me about something. I just agreed with him and walked away, but he stopped me and kissed me. He just smiled and called me a skank. Throughout the dream he kept getting close to me and kissing me, but I could never kiss him back. I could feel his lips on mine, but all I could do was stand there. When I tried to actually kiss back my mouth filled with sand.
After that I woke up and just stared at my ceiling thinking about how stupid the whole thing is until I finally fell asleep again.
Whenever I see him, part of me wants him to approach me and the other part wants him to stay far, far away.
When he actually is near me I cannot wait for him to leave me alone so I don't have to deal with his constant mocking me, but when he does leave I find myself sad that he is no longer paying attention to me.
It's always better when he's around--even if he's calling me names.

I guess it's just one of those love/hate relationships Shop Buddy is always talking about. It would be far nicer just to either like him or loathe him. However, I have found it to be much happier this way--even if I do end up at the butt of every joke.

1 comment:

think tank said...

was I good in bed, Lemons? er, or in whatever locality that lovers do their thing?

Donkey and I started our blogs on the same day, but one year apart. Intriguing. Now, get MySpace, and I'll slap you in my Top 8.