"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

If I had a penis I'd be in a world of hurt

Last night I decided it would be a very wise thing if I started stretching again for dance. It's pretty much been a week since I did our warm-up exercises, and I want to cry.
I hurt so freaking badly! It's amazing the amount of flexibility I lost in less than a week of not stretching properly. I can barely drop into the splits compared to weeks prior when I was able to just literally FALL into them. However, my high kicks are still okay, so it's all good. My Gazelles pretty much suck, and I can only get about twelve Vs done before I completely colapse into a heep of tired muscle.

TEN DAYS UNTIL COMPETITION AND I CAN BARELY GET MYSELF OFF THE GROUD FOR A RUSSIAN!

I'm starting to really freak about this thing. I mean, I can get up before a group of people and talk all by myself, but I'm going to be in a group of people. If I mess up, there are seven other people who will suffer for it.

To lighten the mood, I'm going to bring a disposable camera and snap a whole bunch of lame pictures of us all goofin' off in the hotel and at the competition. Once I actually get the pictures developed it will probably be a while before I can post them. It should be interesting.

I'm addicted to Monopoly--I seriously cannot count how many games I have played in the past few days. I need a hobby.

Gosh, I don't know if I'm going to get a MySpace. I mean, I have this thing, do I really have time for something else? I would probably start updating every day because I am a dork who cannot moderate my own computer usage.

1 comment:

think tank said...

props on the title.

yeah. the male phallic appendage is quite...um...well, you shouldn't do bad things to it. gotta have kids one of these days!

but not you. hah.