"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Friday, December 09, 2005

I've got skills

In each person's head, they have tubes that extend from just behind the eardrum to the sinuses. These tubes are known as eustation tubes.
I am skilled enough to collapse the one in my right ear.
If you're talking to me and I'm just all like "WHAT?!?!" It's pretty much because I cannot hear the greatest out of that ear. I can't really hear myself talk--it's pretty much all muffled and I kinda sound like a chipmunk with allergies.
It pretty much hurt like hell--felt like someone was stabbing me in the ear. Not so much anymore, but it still hurts.

I would like to make fun of one of my friends (who reads this blog) who is afraid of the lunch ladies at school. They actually go as far as to have little plans and maneuvers to avoid the old ladies yelling at them. Kinda makes me giggle--why don't you join me in a small titter?

Mr. Peterson spilled acid all over his hand and burned himself. The funny is that he was more concerned about having a hole eaten in his pants than the flesh on his hand that was turning yellow...

I was actually able to talk with HWSFRN today without his girlfriend breathing down my neck. For a while I actually thought they had broken up because she wasn't at his side every moment anymore. Alas, I saw them holding hands earlier today.
Anyway, he said something asked how I felt about it. I was all like, "That makes me feel all warm and tingly on the inside." He pretty much took that as "I'm horny." He just ewwed at me for a while and admitted that without me he would literally be crazy. Not a good sign, because the then elaborated by saying something along the lines of if he didn't have the opportunity to make fun of me every day he'd go nuts.
Fun fun.
Yeah, I talked his girlfriend today a little bit as well. She's nice--which makes it very hard to hate her. Why do the girls who date the guys I like have to be so freaking nice? Anyway, she apologized to me about her boyfriend being mean. It bothers me when people refer to their boyfriend of girlfriend as "My boyfriend/girlfriend." It's just far too posessive.
Anyway, I laughed and apologized to her for her boyfriend being such an idiot.

3 comments:

Cassius said...

LEMONS, JUST GO OUT AND SAY IT

BEAVER IS ASCARED OF THE LUNCH LADIES.

its true, they freak me out. they yell at you and glare at you. its like, me to lunch ladies as little kids to It.

i shall.. um, decapitate them. haha

-THE beaver

Lemons said...

OMG. My mom was going through a bunch of old papers and found a picture that I drew a long time ago. It was a drawing of a beaver named Beezer.
Don't ask--I honestly don't know.

Domino said...

Ha ha...so wait, how is it you're 15 and applying to college? Just thought i'd ask.