"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Thursday, December 15, 2005

The girls' basketball team is doin' somethin'.The wrestlers are doin' somethin'.The dance team is supposed to be doin' somethin', but we don't know.

I slept in an hour today. My alarm clock decided not to go off--I was pissed. The only reason I wanted to get up so early was so I could procrastinate getting ready, so I just got ready really fast and it all worked out.
In chemistry we were supposed to freeze a whole bunch of stuff with liquid nitrogen, but considering the fact that Mr. Peterson's supplyer is an idiot we did not get the opportunity.

I actually found myself speechless today. I was at HWSFRN's locker (trying to slam it closed on him) and his girlfriend came up to me and was all like "Later, Lemons. Do it later. I said later!" I'm assuming that she meant I had to mock him later on because it was time for him to walk her to their English class. I just went into Bob O'Reilly's room and stared out the door at nothing.
Then of course my English class almost succeeded in getting Bob O'Reilly fired....that was fun.
Okay, so she is NEVER in class for about two minutes after the bell. Today she was nowhere to be found, so we paged the office. Huft-Daddy was all like, "Grrr...I'm the principal, why is this teacher defying the rules!"

Somehow that class got even better when President Poseur gave the "secret signal" and he, Action, and Betty all started talking on walkee talkees or whatever they were. All of a sudden we all heard "Billy goat one to Billy goat two...what'd you get for #5 on sheet #74?--Over" They just kept on goin' on like that until Bob O'Reilly tried to confiscate them. My favorite part by far was when Betty jumped in and announced that Billy goat one was under attack by a strange woman and that he better go under cover.

Betty has been pretty much every where the past few days. I kid you not. He decided that his new assigned seat in homeroom is now next to me (seat has been empty since that one guy decided he hated me and left to the other side of the room)...not for me...don't get me wrong...it's much closer to the TV. I'm not sure...it just seems like every place I've been Betty has been there. Weird. Today we were talking about is "boyfriend." I think you'd have to be in 3B English 10 to understand the whole thing, but basically we have to write these papers on these incredibly lame topics every week. I think next week's is "Dating" and Betty decided he was going to write a story about him dating a guy named Fernando just to see the reaction from Bob O'Reilly. I'm starting to enjoy English a lot more now!

The dance team decided to invade the gym today for practice. The girls' basketball team wasn't quite done yet and the wrestlers needed to set up for their tounament, but we jumped in anyway. The basketball people were doin' their thing, the wrestlers were up in the balcony doin' something, but we were all just standing their waiting for the music to start. The post title is actually a quote by New York. Yeah, New York and I were just standing in the middle of the gym talking when all the wrestler guys just jumped over the balcony banister and started rushing down the bleachers with one of the huge wrestling mats. They were pretty much headed straight toward us, so we moved in a panic. Then of course the music started, so we just started dancing right there on the mat like it was nothing. I think some of the wrestlin' dudes were mad at us, but it's okay 'cause one of the dance team members is dating a wrestler, so they settled down. Funny how that stuff works.

I pretty much miss Beaver. At first I just kinda figured that he went to Colorado again, but I later learned that he's deathly ill. I was going to trace a picture of my foot on a card and give it to his brother so he could deliver it to Beavs, but then I remembered how not cool Beav's brother is.

7 comments:

Cassius said...

awww, thats sweet lemons. fyi, if i can, im going to get you a lemon or martini glass, or both, or a martini with a splash of lemon. yea, they had alcoholic drinks on the view today, my mom was watching it. i hate being sick, the view sucks, barbara should die.

dizaster said...

poor beaver. I hope they get better.

anyway, I dig your blog.
peace out.

dizaster said...

sorry. when I said "they", I meant "he or she", since I don't know.
thought I'd clarify.

Lemons said...

Haha...Barbara is highly obnoxious. I love watching how riled up Star Jones can get.
However, I pretty much hate that show as well.

Get well soon, Beavs!

think tank said...

what's up Lemons? no email, eh?

Cassius said...

WHAT IS THIS!

you havent updated forever, well i havent either. but we expect more from you martini. pump it out. i hope you enjoy my kisses and the condom!

think tank said...

oooh, scandalous. sounds like Lemons is gettin' laid!