"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Monday, May 16, 2005

Allergies

Have you ever seen fluroscent yellow snot? I have when it came out of my nose! I have the world's worst allergies. I've been suffering since last Tuesday. I can just feel the sick that has settled in my sinuses...it has no plan on leaving anytime soon. Lucky for me, they come and go. I giggle whenever I'm around Man-pretty because the smell of his cologne opens my nasal passage and I can breathe through my nose! Isn't he wonderful?
Yeah, he and I were sitting in the library today. Somehow it ended up with me leaning against him and his arms around my middle. We were just talking. He told me about how long his weekend was because he hadn't seen me and that's all he looked forward to all weekend. Sweet.
Mrs. M (English teacher) walked by and neither of us took our arms off each other. It was quite awkward.
Then during English she was complimenting me and how good of a writer I am and something about how I am one of the few people she knows who can comfortably write in the same tense throughout the entire story. That's cool. I got all bored and junk, so I went into her room and cleaned out her dictionary/thesaurus cabinet (take a look, IT'S CLEAN!). Then she came in and continued to praise me...then she threw in "So I see you and Man-pretty are getting serious. He's a nice guy."
Don't get me wrong in this, but it actually makes me feel good that my English teacher approves of my boyfriend. Wow, I'm a dork! But no, seriously now...Mrs. M is one of my favorite teachers and she acts like a real person (mostly teachers hate revealing their personal lifes).
Oh yeah! It's time for me to go discharge a bunch of yellow snot again! Joy joy. When I got home today I took a two hour nap...it felt nice, but I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight.

No comments: