"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Graduation!

Graduation kicked some serious ass. Don't ask me about the ceremony because I was only able to catch the last half of the names being called.
Gosh, I feel like such a whore. I guess I can't be considered one though. I mean, it was with my boyfriend, so it's not wrong. I don't know, it just felt weird to skip out on the ceremony to go with Man-pretty. DON'T GET ME WRONG, WE DIDN'T FOOL AROUND!!! We talked a lot. We only kissed a couple times, and they were brief. We were just talking and then he asked me a question. I asked him the same thing and he said, "Well, I'm always thinking about you." Then he put his arms around me and hugged me. He kept saying all these sweet things that I couldn't come with responses to. I think he has the same fears that the summer might tear us apart. He kinda expressed this when I was leaning against him and his head was resting on mine. He said, "I love you so much. I don't want to let you go. I don't want to ever leave you." Then he gently kissed me on the cheek. What was I supposed to say to that? I looked at him and said that I loved him too, and then I kissed him. We were sitting there and I was thinking about how I got exactly what I wanted. I've liked him since the first day I met him. For the longest time all he wanted to be was friends--even when he did like me as well.
I know for a fact that since we've been dating he's developed more feelings for me and I have for him. I can't imagine what it would be like now if he had never given me a chance. He didn't want to date me for fear we'd get too attached. However, he changed his mind and said that didn't matter anymore. I just wonder what it would be like if he would have said yes when I asked him out in February. I am glad it turned out this way, though. It sounds stupid, but the way it hurt when he said he only wanted to be friends made it feel so much better when he asked me out.
Wow, I am very emotional right now! There's only two days of school left, so we'll see what happens from there. I really, truly hope that Man-pretty and I see each other over break. It's the last summer he has before he graduates and leaves for Texas. Damn, Texas is so far away :'(
The way I see it, summer can either make or break this relationship......

No comments: