"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Friday, May 13, 2005

I am special

Okay, okay...so I know only 5% of high school relationships actually turn into loving, committed marriages. As much as I hate to admit it, Man-pretty and I won't last--the odds are against us. I recently found something out that will keep me set apart from all his past/future girlfriends. I'm not going to specify what.
Black told me that she is almost positive that every time he talks about me he gets a little excited...which I didn't need to hear. Black had been teasing him because she saw us kissing this morning. She told me that she was like, "Do you loooooove her?" and he said that he does love me and she believes he really, truly cares for me. He also told her all about how we first kissed.
The thing is, I love him too. After school I gave him a hug and I told him that I love him. When he hugs me I don't want him to let go. Am I crazy?

No comments: