"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Why wouldn't my blog update yesterday?!?!

For those of you who haven't heard, Man-pretty and I had our first kiss yesterday. I met him in the library, just like any other day, but I mustered up enough courage to hold his hand. We were hugging, and he kissed me on the lips twice and then slipped some tongue my way. He gave me a ride home yesterday and we kissed in his car as well. He is so sweet. When I talk with him he looks me in the eye and smiles. He gives me compliments and makes me feel good about myself. When we kiss he puts his hand on the small of my back and pulls me close to him.
This morning we talked for half an hour before the bell rang and we kissed good bye. We kissed, hugged, kissed, and hugged. He was joking around and asked if I cared if I was late for homeroom or not.
Then he said he loved me. Obviously I said it back because I'm sure I do. We kissed again and it was amazing.

No comments: