"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

I DID IT!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA TO YOU ALL!

So I kissed him, only on the cheek, but still. I felt so awkward around him since I gave him that stupid note. Then during lunch I had to sit really close to Man-pretty because there were a lot of people sitting at our table. He and I were goofing around and it was freakin' awesome. Then I told him that I have TMIS--Too Much Information Syndrome. He was like, "Yeah, when I read that note I was like 'that's good to know.'" We were walking down the hall talking about how I wouldn't be able to reach his cheek anyway. He said that if he gave me a piggy back ride I might, but then I'd be too high. I was all like, "Well, I could just have you bend over. Bend over!" Then he did, and I kissed him on the cheek! He said thank you. That was sweet.
I'm all excited now.
Yeah, I finished my scoreboard today. Mrs. M said that she wants to take a picture of it and send it in to The Bee. I thought that was freakin' awesome!

No comments: