"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Friday, May 06, 2005

National Tuba Day

Wow, today was a very eventful day. First off, it's National Tuba Day. After school Man-pretty gave me a ride home, which was very exciting for obvious reasons. I had my hair cut...quite a bit shorter than it had been. Not to mention, that before school I went to talk with Man-pretty, and before I left to go to homeroom we kissed! It wasn't like tonguing or anything, but it was so nice and I loved it. Even if I could, I wouldn't change any part of it.
Since he and I are both kinda dorky, it was suiting to have our first kiss in the library. LOL
We were sitting on that sofa in the back of the library talking and the bell rang. I got up to go, but turned around to give him a kiss on the cheek. He pulled me up to him and gave me a hug. When we both pulled away we just looked at each other and leaned in and kissed. Then he pulled me in for another hug.
When I got to Mr. Z's room it was locked 'cause he was in a meeting. While we were waiting I told Chicken Giggles my exciting news. Mrs. M took attendance in her room and sent us into the library, which is Man-pretty's homeroom!
The rest of the day dragged on, but seemed to go so fast...I'm not sure if that makes sense or not. Man-pretty gave me a ride home, but when we pulled into my driveway my aunt and cousin were sitting on the porch. Of course, I didn't care, so I leaned over and kissed him! I'm talking to him right now and he just said that it made him feel weird, but I assured him that you can't see anything from up there because of the glare from the windshield.
TODAY ROCKED!

No comments: