"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Saturday, May 28, 2005

I haven't posted in a while!

Wow, it's been so long!
Yesterday was so weird without having the seniors there. It's freaky to imagine that tomorrow at graduation may very well be the last time I see the majority of them. Graduation should be fun. The band gets to play. Unfortunately, K lost my copy of the "Commencement Suite." However, I am going to ask Man-pretty if he could give me a ride home!
Yeah, I cannot believe that it has been over eight....that's EIGHT (8) days since we have kissed. I really wish my dad didn't live in the next town. Man-pretty gives me a ride home every day when I'm at my mom's, but since my dad lives in the next town I don't want him giving me a ride eight miles (one mile for every kissless day!) out of his way. He would have to drive me home and then drive the eight miles back to his house. Sixteen miles just for me is ridiculous...especially because of the gas prices! Tuesday he even offered to give me a ride, but I declined.
Since school ends on Wednesday, all the teachers have been trying to cram as much homework in as possible. So every morning either he or I are trying to finish some assignment. I guess that's why we haven't gone into the periodical room.
Summer always seems to be the death of high school relationships. People get jobs/work more hours and loose contact with the other person. I'm scared that's going to happen between Man-pretty and I. He even signed me year book, "............See you around, hopefully." Does that mean that he doesn't expect us to see one another a whole lot this summer? I am so confused! I blame it on my kissing withdrawl! LOL

No comments: