"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

National Pick on Me Day

I was unaware that today was the day to make fun of me. First off, I had Chicken Giggles (formerally Peanuts) making fun of the fact that I am scared to kiss Man-pretty. Then I had Cookies make fun of me when she asked if I had at least hugged him in the two weeks (YAY!) that he and I have been dating. I had to say no. For those of you who don't know who I'm talking about when I say Cookies, she is very pretty, smart, and athletic.
Then of course there was geometry. I cannot even come up with a name for this guy. If you go to school in Philly I garuntee you know who he is. He's barely taller than I am, a junior, lots of facial hair, a very distinctive voice, and the most embarrassing name I have ever heard. He is a very nice guy though. I have a very strong suspician that he doesn't talk to a whole lot of girls though, I'm not really sure why, he's really nice. Anyway, he was totally raggin' on me all class. It was done in a nice manner though because what he was saying WAS funny. Except when he said, "You know, I'm not sure who's more needy. You or Man-pretty."
During lunch I almost died. I started choking on a grape and everyone was laughing because they thought I was laughing or something. It was really scary because I couldn't breathe. Man-pretty asked if I was alright and I got up and ran to the bathroom because I thought I had to throw up. Pink Piggy came in and told me that when I got up and ran Man-pretty looked really concerned about me. When I came back he told me he was going to go after me, but I had gone into the girls' bathroom. Then during English Dora said that he said some other stuff that sounded like he was concerned.
The thing is, I had been planning on kissing him during lunch. Not like making out, but like on the cheek. Then I almost died, and I felt embarrassed, so I didn't do it.
Chicken Giggles made me write him a note, so I did. In that note I told him that I was going to kiss him. Then I did the craziest thing: I gave the note to him! He took it and said he was going to read it at work. Well he's been at work for about 3 1/2 hours now!

No comments: