"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Saturday, September 30, 2006

A fool for love

Yeah, that was the name of a song on the credits of the movie I just watched.

Where do I start?

So pretty much half the soccer team is suspended for three games (oh wait, they're playing Tuesday...that's only two!) for breaking the athletic code and drinking.

I went to the game Thursday to show my support. I was pretty much losing my voice by halftime. No joke.
I also got in a verbal fight with a football player. I won. Why? Because his comeback to me "Oh, I'm sorry, you don't know what points on a scoreboard look like do you? I forgot, you play football," comment was "I know what points are."

Chalk that up to another reason I'm a bitch.

Anyway, I was rooting for Betty, HWSFRN, and Whelk Boy. Yes, I said it, Whelk Boy. He may be the ex-boyfriend I don't get along with, but he did score the only goal for our team. I tried to give him a compliment at the bonfire and he spit a sunflower seed at me.

So I pretty much raped Beaver several times at the bonfire. I even stole his belt.
I also stole Chocolate's battery. I made him give me a hug for it.
Hmmm. Chocolate. I like him.
He wouldn't give me a hug at first, and I was all like, "Cause your girlfriend's here?"
I guess they broke up or something.

Then I pretty much was all over him the entire night. Literally.
Then of course I accidentally hit him in the face.
Not good.

I cannot type right now, and I can only be on for another 32 minutes, so all typos I am going to not delete and you have to deal with it, okay?

Peprally.

Sat between Pink Piggy and Random Freshman. Not good. He's competitive.

For once the bandgeeks were able to eat FIRST. Okay, so usually the school runs out of food on one side or w/e, so the people in first lunch get to eat as much as they want, but we don't.
There were so many slackers (first lunchers) bitching. It was hilarious.

Parade(ish).
We a few sophomores, juniors, and seniors gathered around in the hall playing pepband music. Fun.

We walked to the bus garage. It was raining. I don't even know how long we were in there for. I was torn between flirting with Chocolate and Random Freshman.
In the end, Random Freshman said "Oh, I see you like Chocolate now." I had a mini-bitch fit. I gave him the finger. Then I told him he didn't know what he was talking about....and he said something along the lines of "I'm sorry, you have the right to flirt with people...you're single."

Damn straight.

Game.

I so I pretty much jumped from group to group conversing with people. Man-pretty was there. It rocked.
I gave Chocolate about a bazillion hugs.
I also started about 16 fights.
Seriously, if you walked past me at the game, chances are I asked you if you wanted to fight.

So I don't know football. There were a few times I had to lean over and ask RF what was going on. I'm glad I have a friend who used to play football.
Field show went decently. I guess.

The score was 30 to 26...we were losing. Three seconds left in the game and we had the ball. We scored the very last second.
Refs didn't count it. They claimed it was too late...they NEVER blew the end whistle.
BS.

I held my English teacher's baby. He cried.

Dance.
Pff.
So I sat there for an hour and a half with Random Freshman. I knew he was looking at her. He kept saying things about her to me.
Okay, so I understand he likes her...but does he REALLY have to rub it in my face?
Seriously, he acts like he's the only person in the world who likes someone who likes someone else.
Every time he tells me he "still has a chance," I just think I'm glad one of us does.

Screw that.

To be honest with you, I like her. She was in the running for my Freshman of the Year award.
I also like Sister-Sister. He's awesome.

So here is my problem as I see it. Or as I can type it in 19 minutes.

I like RF, but I don't want to. He has his own dealios with 456/654 and whatnot. He's such a nice guy when he's not depressing himself over her.

I really like Chocolate. I was looking in his eyes and I can't even tell what color they are. Maybe they're green...maybe they're brown. Who knows?
He's so funny.
He barely talks, but when he does it's awesome.
I've also gotten in his pants...

(oh, I also got in J-J's pants before the parade...when Chocolate walked by, he had to make sure that I wasn't wearing HIS pants...again.)

Sound kinda bad?
Here's where it gets worse.

So Pink Piggy and I were escaping the madness of the sports crap yesterday before lunch. We went to the bandroom. HWSFRN was there.
Is this getting predictable?
We all went through pepband music making notes of which we should convince Mr. Knihtila to let us play...in the end we (I), left an anonymous note taped to his chair.

So He Who Shall Forever Remain Nameless escaped to practice room with the piano. Pink Piggy went to go do something, and I sat there watching HWSFRN poking various piano keys.
He started singing.
I don't know why, but I just couldn't stop watching him.
He looked over, and I ducked. Pink Piggy saw and giggled heartily.
He went back to playing and singing. Needless to say, it happened a second time.
The third time he just stared ahead and said, "I know you're there."
What does he do? He turned off the lights to "sneak up on me."
Somehow I ended up in the practice room with him. I was sitting on the floor and he was on the piano bench. He just started talking nonsense. I just watched. After a few minutes, I saw Pink Piggy out of the corner of my eye...a little while later he was all like, "Get in here!"
So Pink Piggy and I sat on the floor listening to HWSFRN's stories.

If you've never heard his stories, you're missing out.

I don't like him, but I do.
I don't know how to explain my thought process.

Beaver said something about how there's a history, and that's why I get like this. Some history...spanning back from 6th grade when he first started calling me a fat whore.

I know HWSFRN isn't a big deal...I'll probably not feel like this in a couple days.

However, I still like Random Freshman....and Chocolate.

I really like Chocolate.

The fact of the matter is, I don't even have a chance with either of them.
I doubt I'll be turning into 456/654 anytime soon, so I can say goodbye to Random Freshman.
But Chocolate hates me. I can't even count how many times he calles me crazy in a single day. Then there's the fact he literally RUNS away from me.
And he can run....stupid cross country.

I think I'm going to try to spend more time with Chocolate rather than Random Freshman.

No joke.

3 comments:

Cassius said...

isnt choco going with potter?

Lemons said...

Chocolate told me he and Potter "were."
Then he wouldn't say anything else.

She came up to him...actually, she had her friend go up to him and say "Potter wants to talk to you."
And she was all like, "We broke up, right?"

Then she gave me the evil death stare.
No joke.

Okay, maybe it was too dark to see an actual, legit. death stare.
You get what I mean, fool.

Anonymous said...

Hey there