"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

The best part of my day involved human anatomy...

So I bought The Rocky Horror Picture Show Soundtrack. I heart it. No joke.

I have to post some whicked lyrics of how I've been feeling lately...........


It was great when it all began
I was a regular Frankie fan
But it was over when he had the plan
To start working on a muscle man
Now the only thing that gives me hope
Is my love of a certain dope
Rose tints my world
Keeps me safe from my trouble and pain

I'm a wild and an untamed thing
I'm a bee w ith a deadly sting
You get a hit and your mind goes ping
Your heart'll pump and your blood will sing
So let the pary and the sounds rock on
We're gonna shake it 'till the life has gone
Rose tint my world
Keep me safe from my trouble and pain

I felt horrible today. I couldn't quite place it. I was cheered up in English when Peanuts was bein' Peanuts. I heart her.
Mrs. Lenz is awesome. No joke. English is my favorite class...next to band, of course.

Mr. Knihtila dropped the field show today. We're going to walk onto the field playing "I Get Around" and just stand in a big "PHS" and play the rest of the songs.
Pfff.

So I felt like poo during Biology II. I couldn't stand the stupid football player jock guys any more. All the talk about is getting in various freshmen girls' pants.
I moved across the room, but they still get to me!

I asked for a pass to the library. Mr. Zierer loves me, so he just let me leave. I was "researching" Munchausen Syndrome. Not so much luck.
I just kinda sat in one of the armchairs looking at human anatomy books.
I can't wait 'till I take Anat. and Phys....3rd quarter or 4th quarter...pff. I don't even remember.

I had to go back to class 'cause my crap was still there. High Heels and I played with the skeleton...putting it in odd stances. That thing is taller than I am. Not even the real one in the closet--the fake one by his desk.

The best part? Okay, so after school a few girls and dI stayed to sort out some hall decorating stuff. We were kinda in the middle of Cross-Country practice. They were doing the stretch things where you lean over....Downward Dog in Yoga....if you have any idea what that is.
Pink Piggy caught me staring at a guy's butt.
He had a nice butt.
Then he stood up.
CHOCOLATE!!!

I couldn't stop laughing.
Wilke looked over at us like we didn't have any right to be in the Commons.

I heart him...Chocolate, not Wilke
To be honest with you people, I think I may be developing a small crush on him.
He's so freaking quiet, though.
Plus he hates me.

He's the token Kennan/Catawban. Every "Posse" type thing needs one.

No comments: