"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Hmmm.
I got my mouse for Biology II.
I went through two baby name books to find a name I actually liked.
I have come to the conclusion that I am naturally drawn to "not so common" names due to the commonosity of my lame name.

He's such a cute little mouse. He goes by Fabian Aberdeen-Hugh.
No joke.
I heart that name.

So the adventure of Friday went down like this.

Peanuts hauled Fabian Aberdeen-Hugh and I through town for various stuff. Eventually, we ended up at our "meeting." We were at Artist's house just kinda pretending to actually get stuff done.
Peanuts and I hauled around town again...can't really remember I, but then we all grouped back up at the school.
Beaver's hair was womanish. It was neat but slightly scary.

So President Poseur and Peanuts' "not boyfriend" were the only dudes who showed up for our class. They had to leave early anyhow for the football game.

Mr. Hommerding and Mr. Peterson were our advisors.
Hommerding was in the best mood in the world. He just kept running around going "You guys...I mean girls...are good. You're going to beat the seniors. BEAT THE SENIORS!!!" No joke. He was downright giddy. He kept saying really stupid stuff...and I just kept saying uber stupid stuff back to him.
He was eating in the hallway *tsk tsk* and Pink Piggy ran up to him screaming it was against school rules.
So what did he do? He shoved the entire piece of pizza in his mouth. Even better than the time he said "for shizzle my nizzle."
I don't even remember.

Okay, so all the girls who were at Artist's house earlier in the day had all of a sudden turned on eachother. No joke. I'll get into that later, I guess.

Pink Piggy and I started decorating the archway. One problem was that part of it spewed into the freshman hall. Too bad. We called dibs on the corner.
Mr. Hoogland was all like, "You have to take that stupid thing down."
Uggghh, it's not cool to joke around with teenage girls who are pissed off.
I guess he's cool though.

Anyway, so Pink Piggy and I were rollin' out the archway when we had a brilliant idea. Artist was just like, "NO WAY, that'll look bad. I'll do it myself." I was pissed. I ran away to Mr. Peterson's room to help President Poseur blow up balloons.
Sad when I would rather spend time with President Poseur....anyway, he had to leave for football, so I had him send down Pink Piggy.
So basically, it was Pink Piggy and I lounging around in Mr. Peterson's room blowing up balloons.
He has the best spinny-chair. We probably should've been elsewhere actually doing something, but instead we were looking at all the pictures Mr. P has in his back room and looking up music on his computer.

By the time we left the chemistry room, the seniors were throwing crete paper across the hall. It was hilarious.

We went back to decorating. I was uber hyper. Mrs. Pippenger was all like laughing at me. I thought Mr. Peterson was going to shoot me. He kept telling me to shut up.
Yeah, I didn't.

So Peanuts hauled the straight-haired Beaver, IB, and I to the football game.

We all enjoyed a little pot in her car.
Literally, a small, metal pan....what were you thinking?

So Peanuts and I were workin' concessions with a few other female juniors. It was raining.
Then there was lightning, so they had to postpone for 15 minutes....resume....lightning....postpone 30 minutes....and finally called it quits.

The night ended with Peanuts, Mr. Feuerer, and I having a popcorn fight in the elementary school playground.

Good times.

Too bad I'm going to go to school tomorrow and be uber pissed. Seriously, I can probably give you a list of people in MY grade that will rip down the decorations. I can understand people in other grades doing it, but not my own.
Stupid people.

I'm wearing my prom dress from freshman prom to school tomorrow. No joke.

3 comments:

Cassius said...

yea, if anyone touches our hall, ill kill them. if anyone touches my window, ill mutilate them beforehand.

i cant wait for the dress. im still debating if i wanna go rebel and wear my sick pj's

Lemons said...

So I noticed Cookie also had her pjs on.

Hmmm...

Where was the tie, you lazy poser?

Cassius said...

ooo, you can read me. and her i guess