"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Michael Jackson, Kurt Cobain, and Your Mom

So my mom sent me this e-mail....I know most of my readers are male, so just don't get offended or anything.

For all those men who say, Why buy a cow when you can get milk for free. Here's an update for you: Now days, 80% of women are against marriage, WHY? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire pig just to get a little sausage.

1. Men are like ...Laxatives ...... They irritate the crap out of you.
2. Men are like.Bananas ........ The older they get, the less firm they are.
3. Men are like ......Weather . Nothing can be done to change them.
4. Men are like .......Blenders You need One, but you're not quite sure why.
5. Men are like .....Chocolate Bars .... Sweet, smooth, & they usually head right for your hips.
6. Men are like ....Commercials ....... You can't believe a word they say.
7. Men are like Department Stores ..... Their clothes are always 1/2 off.
8. Men are like ......Government Bonds .... They take soooooooo long to mature.
9. Men are like .....Mascara . They usually run at the first sign of emotion.
10. Men are like .Popcorn ..... They satisfy you, but only for a little while.
11. Men are like Snowstorms .... You never know when they're coming, how many inches you'll get or how long it will last.
12. Men are like ........Lava Lamps .... Fun to look at, but not very bright.
13. Men are like Parking Spots ........... All the good ones are taken, the rest are handicapped.

We lost the football game. I can just see the shock on anybody's face who wasn't there. Final score of 20-6.
Pooch.
The conversing was a whole lot better.

I love pepband so much. Football pepband isn't my favorite, but I can roll with it.
When I got there, I was like, "Who do I usually sit by for pepband?" Oh crap...Man-pretty graduated.
So I stood by Bowling Pin, Ertz, Ju Freaking Wolf, Jedi Hansolo, and a few other sophomores (except Ju Freaking Wolf who is a senior).
I love singing in "Hey! Baby!" It makes me happy.
None of our trumpets can play the school song. Yell just got her braces off, so she's out of the high notes...and My Favorite Blonde plays football, so she's out for the football season.
During band I sang the part. It was awesome. I can't sing.
The Van, who graduated last year, had to play the school song. It was awesome. No joke.

I renamed Jedi Hansolo. His new name is Chocolate. I can't remember why...except I kept saying "You're sweet, sweet like chocolate."
So he thinks I'm crazy.
He's crazy. Last night was the most I've EVER seen him speak. I guess his cross practice was easy or something.
He says I scare him, and I'm pretty sure he hates me.
He's freaking adorable--I just want to pinch his chubby cheaks.
I even told him my MySpace picture is of him (then Beavs added so is my Hotmail picture).
Okay, that sounds weird, but I'm in the picture too and it's a GOOD picture of me.

I'm not going to lie. I was flirting with him pretty hard core. No joke.
I just have to make sure I don't "Your Mom" him too much...considering I have his mom for German 3rd and 4th quarter.

Oh, and Dora, Homecoming is the 29th. I think Mr. Knihtila is kinda freaking 'cause we have less than two weeks to perfect the field show and march.

5 comments:

Lemons said...

Yeah, well your school is cool like that.

Our band is ginormous. No joke.
96 freaking people.
Two French horns. Not fair. I thin Beaver has to surrender some percussionists or something.

Lemons said...

You loser.
You are now comparable to Caleb.

Caleb dropped band and Dora dropped band...coincidence? I think not.

Pff.

Lemons said...

...So what've you doing with your flute now you've dropped?

think tank said...

Heard this funny one about women, to go along with the last one about men and parking spots. "women are like toilets...the good ones are taken and the rest are full of sh*t."

Hah. Just a playful thing. Reading the post reminds me of my chemistry professor talk smack about her ex-husband.

The contacts thing is just an idea, for now. I'll give 'em a try, like I did 7 years ago. Maybe it'll work.

Lemons said...

I've heard that one on parking spaces with dudes before....
Most of them can swing both ways.

Oh, and back on the whole Caleb thing...his locker is on my right and Kassie's is on my right. Well, he and Kassie were talking about going to Prom together.

I was like WHOA! She's still dating....crap...what's his name...Phil.

I'm not involved.