"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

May your f'ing class dues!

Did anyone see me running around the school during OP the other day?
Seriously.
President Poseur was no where to be found after the first few minutes.
Then of course I needed to find our treasurer...so she, Pink Piggy, and I went around the junior homerooms telling people to pay their class dues.
Basically, we walked into a room and I would start listing off reasons why people should do it so I don't hit them in the face.

I love Mr. Peterson.
Why?
Because when I got to his homeroom someone started yelling at me that I was being a bitch and they didn't want to pay $5...oh wait, his dad pretty much owns half the freaking town.

Mr. Peterson was all like, "Mr. *******, please shut up. Mr. *******, enough. Enough."
Then he went off on how I was talking about necessary stuff. Everyone shut up.
Yay for Mr. Peterson being a class advisor!!!

I have a hit list. Some people I actually want to hit in the face...others are just on for show.

  1. Beaver (he has to be number one for everything)
  2. Super Glue (he wastes my super glue)
  3. Ju Freaking Wolf (she doesn't sit directly infront of me anymore)
  4. Random Freshman (I can't think of a reason, but I know he should be up here)
  5. President Poseur (He gave hall decorating duties to someone else despite the fact I did it last year)
  6. My Favorite Blonde (she's my Sudoku buddy)
  7. My Favorite Blonde's cousin (he won't stop mocking me)
  8. My Pre-Calc book (that thing needs a good smiting...or a cliff)
  9. Chocolate (every time I say something to him he just stares at me blankly)
  10. The people at the fix-musical-instruments-factory (they STILL have Charlie)
  11. The Beach Boys (Because I LOVE the last...12 or so measures of "Help Me Rhonda")
  12. Mr. Jasurda (he's too freaking awesome)
  13. Betty (he's the perfect guy)
  14. That new guy who looks kinda like Man-pretty (obvious reasons)
  15. J-J (he's got his license and mocks me about it)
  16. All the bugs I have to identify for Biology
  17. Whoever put so many f'ing FRENCH words in the GERMAN language.

Seriously, this last one bothers me. It's German class and I can't even remember how many times Frau Marshall goes "blah...French in origin"

Who cares about san souci and papier.

And remember, I'm going to hit you in the face and/or ovaries.

1 comment:

think tank said...

During development in the womb, babies all start out the same. There are many analagous structures for men and women, but for the life of me I can't remember what the analagous male structure is for ovaries. Could be the testes, but I can't remember for sure.

Random point.

Good thing I didn't make the hit list. You can't hit me from two states away. Ha hah. I win.

Class dues? Geesh. You DO live in the sticks.