"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Friday, September 15, 2006

Explosion

I feel like a bomb is about to blow up inside me.
I kinda use this blog like a diary, but I can't and I'm going to blow up.

I don't think you people actually realize how much I EDIT myself on this beast. Why? Because I'm not sure exactly who reads and when, but as far as I know, I have five usual readers and an occasional one.

I love my readers. No lie. You guys are freaking awesome, but I think that's the problem. You're guys.
I cannot think with five males in my brain.

It's like, "I could say this...but this one guy might be all like...or the other guy might *BOOM*"

Then there's Random Freshman. I don't know if he reads anymore, but EVERY post I think, "Should I write how I feel or just skirt around it?" I usually avoid the topic.

I think I have to start another blog. I probably won't post in it often, but I'll put the uber personal stuff in it.

I feel like I'm going to blow up.
Especially after tonight.

Oh, and Beaver...I'm pretty sure I bruised one of my ovaries. No joke. It hurts so freaking bad.
The funny part? I did it with a vacuum cleaner.

I know I've posted these lyrics before, but I have to post them again for my own piece of mind. Just replace the her/she/boy words with him/he/girl.

"Auf Achse" by Franz Ferdinand

You see her, you can't touch her
You hear her, you can't hold her
You want her and you can't have her
You want to, but she won't let you

She's not so special
So look what you've done, boy
Now you wish you'd never come back here again

Oh, never come back here again

You see her, you can't touch her

You hear her, you can't hold her
You want her and you can't have her
You want to, but she won't let you

She's not so special
So look what you've done, boy


And now I'm nailed above you, gushing from my side
It's with your sins that you have killed me
Thinking of your sins I die
Thinking how you'd let them touch you
How you'd never realise that I'm ripped
And hang forsaken
Knowing never I will rise again

You see her
You hear her
You want her
You want to
You see her

You still hear her
You want her
You still want to

1 comment:

think tank said...

You will always feel inhibited if you can't say what you want to say. Damn other people's opinions or thoughts. This is your blog, and your free reign of what you post. Don't let fear of what some punk high school kid thinks stop you.

I never did on my blog.

=)