"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Will I ever be good enough?

At 1:20 PM, Anonymous said…
I agree with zfles. You should go after someone else. RF has probably thought for a long time about a relationship, but he might not see it happening, seeing as he's a stupid idiotic pukehead. You really can do much better than that wiener.

It's rather amusing to hearing Random Freshman refer to himself as a "stupid idiotic pukehead."

I actually thought he might have liked me. Yeah, I wasn't stupid enough to think he liked me as much as I like him, but I thought maybe there was a small glimmer.
Clearly, I was wrong.

It probably wouldn't hurt so badly if he wouldn't have been so nice about it. He was all like, "I've thought a lot....blah blah blah...I'm sorry. Can we still be friends?"
Damn his sincerity.

I hate crying.

I hate it when people are all like "Don't like him"

WELL EXCUSE ME FOR LIKING SOMEONE! I see people all the time spending time on total jackasses, but when I actually like someone decent, I get torn into--EVEN BY THE GUY HIMSELF!

That's probably what hurts most: The fact HE doesn't want me to like him. Oh well, I've had guys tell me that in the past.
I just want to know what's wrong with me? Why does it bother guys when I start to have feelings for them? Am I not good or enough? Oh of course...I've already been given this bit of information by a guy who shall remain anonymous "I'm friend type--not girlfriend type."

I wasn't even thinking about dating RF. Yeah, I like him, but I already knew he wasn't looking for a relationship. All I wanted was to have a crush.

I'm probably going to regret posting all this information, but right now I don't care because I want to get it out.

I love how my friends knew exactly what not to say and said it. Thanks guys.

I need icecream...............

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You didn't want a relationship? Beaver told me you were waiting.

Anonymous said...

beaver didnt tell anyone anything, you lazy sob.

i give up

Anonymous said...

i have balls, the schools computers dont allow me to during school hours