"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Guy advice

CotD:
Okay, it's not really a joke, but Peanuts posted it on her MySpace bulletin thinger.
"Would Lemons have your back in a fight?:
duh and she'd bring in Chuck Norris"

So people have been giving me A LOT of guy advice lately. Some of it has been amusing and other bits have been anything but helpful.

Some of it includes stuff like...
  • Give up on guys completely (not an option)
  • Give up on Random Freshman (I don't want to)
  • Ask Random Freshman out (Far too nervous)
  • Ask HWSFRN out (NO)
  • Become a lesbian (Not happening)
  • Become a nun (I'd rather not)
  • Find a new guy to like (I can't just stop liking someone and switch over)
  • Give Solo a lapdance (I'm still trying to figure out how that helps ME)
  • Talk to Random Freshman about how I feel about him (Scary beyond all reason)

As you can tell, none of these options are exactly appealing to me at this time.

The only option I really see as plausible is talking to RF. I thought I might make a really long post explaining things in it, but then I was all like , "Hey, that's really impersonal and other people would read it." (plus I don't even know how often he reads this beast)

I never know when to start "the conversation" No, I do not mean an important one, but one where I can actually tell him what's up and why I'm an idiot around him.

Sometimes I wish I could just curl up into a tiny ball and make it all go away until I have a plan. However, every "plan" I make later turns to mush and then I wing it until I pooch it.

So far that hasn't worked for me, but I'm hoping some day it will...some day soon.

*sigh*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with zfles. You should go after someone else. RF has probably thought for a long time about a relationship, but he might not see it happening, seeing as he's a stupid idiotic pukehead. You really can do much better than that wiener.

think tank said...

balls to the wall and just do something

Anonymous said...

is it too much for someone to say themselves that they don't want you to waste their time on you?