"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Exotic Kazoo (...oddly enough I found that one in a SCHOOL TEXTBOOK)

CotD:
"Chuck Norris does not believe in Germany"
Sorry to our German foreign exchange students.........

I'm so tired.
I barely slept at all last night.
During Info. Proc. II I pretty much fell asleep. Mrs. Laurila was talking about commas--I just couldn't handle it any more.
I just woke up from a two hour nap.

Practice was...amusing. I scored a goal...which is cool 'cause I'm defense :P
Last night we tied Ashland 2-2. We went into double over-time sudden death style, but no one scored....so it's pretty cool. I guess we've never (in the history of girls' soccer according to Coach Desotelle) beaten Ashland, but we managed to tie them.
I was so pumped because I had a double-assist. Seriously, I had a frigging sweet fake-out on this chick and then passed it along....I was excited.
Coach shook my had after the game and said it was the best he ever saw me play. That was cool.

Yeah, so Desotelle is going to be gone tomorrow, so we get T. Raz (formerly known as Trevor) for a coach.
I AM SCARED
From what I hear about his coachingness with the guys' soccer team......yeah.
I asked if he was going to coach practice Friday, but no one would tell me....losers.

So today He Who Shall Forever Remain Nameless, Random Freshman, and I were talking about my blog. HWSFRN found out Random Freshman has the addy...so at the end of the day HWSFRN threatened me that if I didn't give it to him, he would get it from RF.
So what did I do? I ripped a small piece of paper out of my notebook, wrote the address, and gave it to HWSFRN.
I could have given him a completely different one, but I did not. He promised he would not think any less of me after reading, but we'll see how that one plays out. Pfff. I really don't care any more.

So now both Random Freshman AND HWSFRN have the address to this blog. Hmm.....

Yeah, so during band some people were kinda just standing there talking and someone said something about a guy looking fem. Random Freshman turned around and walked away, but when I followed he was just all like, "Haha, I had to make a scene. Sorry."

I'm so excited for State this weekend. *woot woot*
However, it will not be as great as State forensics was.

Ugggh, so our band trip to Minneapolis is in like, a little over a week. Who's pumped? This girl.
Knihtila was reading us the rules to "abide by" while in the hotel. It's pure crap.
It's like...
No inviding strangers into your room (Did that at forensics...only it was the guys' room)
No being in a room of the opposite sex without the door open (broke that at forensics)
No going anywhere alone (Hahaha...I'm pretty sure that happened at forensics)
No talking to strangers (Yeah, w/e)
Must be in your own room by blah time (I'm pretty sure we broke that at forensics)

However, one full weekend of bandgeekiness is going to set me ablazes. Literally.
It's going to freaking rock. Except for the fact some people *losers* are not going 'cause they decided they didn't want to *cough Skizzle cough*

3 comments:

Lemons said...

Oh, I'm sorry, T-RASK.
My mistake.

Running? Are you kidding?
I would, except I cannot run very far or very fast for that matter.
That would be cool though.

think tank said...

blogs are incriminating

Anonymous said...

RF is a hottie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!