"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Friday, May 05, 2006

I heart Dorks...especially those of the band variety

CotD:
"When Chuck Norris wants an egg he cracks open a chicken."

During band I had yet another glimpse of what it's going to be like next year. We finally got our marching music (who loves marching??? This girl!), so all the seniors didn't have to play. The band was empty. Seriously. J-J was all like, "Haha, you're first chair...now write in my flats!" Sadly, writing in his flats has been something I've done since 8th grade.........
Anyway, he was being an idiot and asking how a part of the song went. The part was BUPPING!!! I know he was doing it just to irk me, and that is why I love him....like a child.

Uggghh, State S&E is tomorrow *woot woot*! I think something along the lines of 47 people are going. Somewhere around a lot are leaving before the end of the day, so the bus is going to be empty.
I have to wake up at like, the crack of Skizzle's Amish mother. In other words...3:30 in the freaking morning. Yay for having to be at UWSP by 8:10!
Most of my friends are going to be there, so it should be a riot.

In one week we'll be on the band trip!!! I overheard a choir chick (who I believe meets the requirements to go) mocking everyone who's going by referring to it as "dork fest." First off...wow...second off, I'm glad.

Yeah, I wore my "I heart Dorks" T-shirt today. I've never had to deal with so much grief while wearing it!
Twice in one class period someone said something about how I "love" Kelso.
This is bad because it just makes him think I actually like him when I really just like to make fun of him. Honestly, I don't know how that boy can be that dim and still be alive. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, you clearly have not heard is "air turtles vs. sea turtles" argument.

Then of course while I was waiting all up in the lunch line Kookie had to say something along the lines of "Too bad they don't heart you back."
What made it better? Random Freshman turned around and said, "I'm not a dork."
Thank you for that one.

Oh....and

At 1:41 PM, Anonymous said…
RF is a hottie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Lovely comment, btw.

No comments: