"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

What if all we have are just beans?

So I grabbed some squat by Beavs during band & HWSFRN sat down and started ranting. If you haven't had the pleasure of listening to one of his rants, you are missing out on pure comedy. Honestly, he went from bitching about feminists to proclaiming Family Guy in less then a single sentence. I kid you not, folks. Good times.

Time to change the subject.

I'm so confused...sadly I'm not even sure what about. I was in a sad, bitchy, feeling bad for myself mood today (hmmm...I've been having A TON of those lately). I came home and was watching Friends; well, it was the episode where Rachel felt exactly the same way I do.

"What if all we have are just beans?"

That's the thought I will be pondering for the remainder of the week...

Oh, and a note to Beaver....

"It was great when it all began. I was a regular Frankie fan. It was over when he had the plan to start working on a muscle man. Now the only thing that gives me hope is my love of a certain dope. Rose tints my world; keeps me safe from my trouble and pain."

1 comment:

think tank said...

aren't you out of school yet?