"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Thursday, May 11, 2006

"Billy's leaving today [yesterday]...don't know where he's going"

CotD:
"Chuck Norris doesn't consider it sex if the woman survives."

Yesterday J-J and I were discussing the fact that next year Crutches is graduating and he gets her French horn and I get a new one. Well, the topic came up because we saw a case sitting infront of Mr. Knihtila's office. We both figured it was the old one that's getting sent in for repairs.
IT WASN'T!!!
My new French horn is nickel-lated--SILVER! I lied, it's not brand new, it's actually rebuilt. It's so pretty.
Beaver ripped it out of my hands and started playing it! Uggghh, he's lucky he's Beaver.

I was really sad to give up Billy (hence the song lyric title).
I can't even remember when/why I named my old French horn Billy, but I did. Uggghh, that's the same horn I've played since 6th grade when I first learned how. Mr. K actually said he was surprised I gave it up so reluctantly.

*sigh*

We had a home game Monday and Tuesday, and for the Tuesday one Man-pretty wore my jersey to school. For some reason I have a jersey that is a size large, so I can LITERALLY wear it as a dress and still pass dress code. However, when Man-pretty put it on it fit him fine.
Good times.

Yesterday at practice Coach Desotelle was purposely kicking the ball uber far just to see me run--he even fessed up to it.
Then of course we had to do this drill in which every time we messed up we had to run a line. I asked to remain on the side that was on the disadvantage because I needed the work.
I now hold the record for most lines run in a single practice--10. Nine from the drill and one from a team thing. However, when he was all like, "Do it or the entire team run," I beefed it out and no one had to run.
Side Kick and I did the math...I ran over a mile.

We were supposed to have a game today, but it was canceled. Actually, all the sporting events were canceled due to weather conditions. IT'S FREAKING SNOWING OUTSIDE!!!
HWSFRN was complaining to me about how he had a track meet in a county where there was a Winter Storm Warning. lol
Come on, it's May!

Our band trip is tomorrow! I am uber excited.
I bought lots of food for my roommates...and then My Favorite Blonde was all like, "We need more...I'll buy more."
Maybe we'll end up having more than just our room people eating the food.......*dun dun duuuuuunnn*

Peanuts and I have this little joke or w/e where I offer to give her a "lap dance," but I really just dance around like a fool humming music. In no way does it resemble anything seductive.
Well, there was a senior guy, we shall call him Solo (I'm so mean), who took it literally when Peanuts asked me for one. Then like every two seconds he was being really weird and asking me to dance....disturbing.

1 comment:

think tank said...

wasn't that some of a James Blunt lyric?