"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

"...So I woke up and found something wet--no, not that!"

I'm sorry Beavs, I had to use your ever-so-wonderful quote as a title. For all of you who don't understand, the wet is blood...you dirty-minded people.

Anyone have any Beaver jokes? Not those kind of Beaver jokes you freaking pervs. I'm really bad at coming up with them and I need your guys' help. I've been trying to occupy myself by using class time to come up with them, but Bob O'Reilly and The Fool force me to do actual classwork.
So far my best is (literally my best--I told you people I'm bad at this)

My stupidity is directly proportional to the amount of Beaver I get daily.
-and-
The Beaver does not bleed. The Beaver simply rejects the blood. (please see the gash in Beaver's hand to understand that joke)

I probably should be working on my speech for speech. I put so much ink on my ONE notecard that it's starting to curl from being so wet. It has to be three minutes. Fun fun. It shouldn't be that bad. After all, I have to give an eight minute presentation for forensics (hmmm...should probably work on that...). Uggghh, Mr. Fuerer watched me present my forensics thing and said that I should make myself cry during it. I have a new project: making myself cry on demand. I used to be able to do it, but I've lost the talent.
I should probably post my whole little forensics piece some time for you people. It's a real shocker--especially if you've seen any of my performances prior to this year's.
Alas, that is a task for a later day. For now I am scheming up Beaver jokes, homeworking my hand off, and skimming Franz Ferdinand songs for future status messages ("I swapped my innocence for pride. Crushed the end within my stride. Said I'm strong now I know that I'm a bleeder. I love the sound of you walking away." You like? I like)!!!

1 comment:

think tank said...

The Beaver has superhuman powers!!! aaaah!!!!

Lemons and Beaver should join the Ohio Love Monkey in a super hero trio.

uh, we can...um...do stuff :D